Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mistress Entry

The Valentine’s Day party was something. The only really good part was that Tram made me so proud. He was flawless. He looked so beautiful…mmm, and I showed him off. He was such a good boy even through the drama of the party.

Master Gabriel introduced me to a submissive named Michael. Whoa, he was a big, strong man, who had such a commanding presence about him. I was very shocked to learn that he was a submissive. I was intrigued by this man, whatever Mistress obtained that submissive was going to have lots of fun with him.

Master Gabriel showed me off to everyone throughout the evening. I had to admit I enjoyed his praise. And…well…I enjoyed being by his side. It felt strangely cold when he wasn’t by my side. Strange, isn’t it? I suppose I was using him as a security blanket or something. Master Gabriel was amazing. Everyone showed him the utmost respect, but he was never arrogant about it.

I had sent Tram to be with Alex while Master Gabriel introduced me to Michael and I was most eager to find him. Knowing Alex they were probably up in a bedroom by now. I could see how much Alex’s pretty little male submissive was turning him on. Lucian did look really yummy.

As I went up the stairs to find Tram I couldn’t seem to get Master Gabriel out of my mind. I felt like some stupid teenage girl who had a silly crush on her teacher. I opened the door and saw Alex standing there with Lucian and Tram kneeling in the back of the room. Alex said something, but I, for the life of me, I couldn’t remember what it was. I went over to Tram and stroked his handsome face. I don’t know what I was thinking, but I turned around and latched onto Alex. Tram was right there and yet I needed to be fucked by Alex. The way Alex took me was exactly what I needed. He was demanding, intense and took what he wanted. Just as I came, Master Raven walked into the room. He was pissed off. Alex roared out his orgasm, which made my pussy twitched. I love hearing a man come. Alex helped me up to my feet and I smoothed down my dress. Raven asked me to leave him and Alex alone for a moment, and of course I did. I went over to Tram and hooked the leash back on. I led him out of the room and paused by the door. I was curious to see why Raven was so pissed off. Was he jealous? To my surprise Raven was prattling on about Master Gabriel. He said Alex was stupid for touching me in Master Gabriel’s house, or something to the affect anyways. I led Tram downstairs weary of this evening already. The last thing I needed was that damn Geneva getting into my face. Tram knelt down beside me. He knows I love it when he does that when another Mistress is around. I don’t what came over me, but I slapped that bitch’s hand away when she tried to touch my Tram. I didn’t want her filthy hands touching my beautiful submissive. When Geneva called me Master Gabriel’s whore Tram leapt up. I quickly motioned for him to stop. If he would have did anything to that bitch I’m sure she would have tried to get Tram thrown out of the club. I had to protect my Tram. I was completely shocked when Master Gabriel walked over and slapped that stupid bitch. I was so shocked by this I didn’t really hear what he said to her. She told him about me and Alex being together. Why, I don’t know, like Master Gabriel’s going to care, but he seemed to get even angrier. He turned to me and apologized for Geneva’s behavior. I was flabbergasted. Why would a man like him take the time to apologize to me for something some stupid Mistress had done? In fact, why would he even come to my defense to begin with. Dominants always bickered amongst themselves.

Not wanting to deal with anything else I excused myself and me and Tram went home. All I wanted was to hold my submissive while I fell asleep.

No comments: