Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tram’s Entry

For a week after the Valentine Day party Mistress treated me exceptionally well. She praised me often and allowed me to share her bed.

Yesterday, we started to watch a movie together then she just reached over and pulled me to her. She spent a good hour just kissing me. God, did that feel good, but after that she went to her office, leaving me wanting. I wanted to touch myself so badly to relieve my need. However, it is a rule that I’m never to pleasure myself unless Mistress gives me permission first. It took me a few moments to find my willpower. After a gained some measure of control and went about my chores. My cock stayed rock hard the whole time. After about a half hour Mistress came into the kitchen. She commanded me to stop what I was doing, remove my clothes and sit on the floor. I, of course, obeyed immediately. My excitement grew hearing that purr to her voice. She pulled up a chair and sat just in front of me. She commanded me to pleasure myself, but to make it last at least ten minutes. If I failed to do so I would be chained to the wall of the playroom. Needing to please my Mistress and not really wanting to spend hours chained to the wall I managed to last more than ten minutes before I came. That look on her face intensified my pleasure. She purred at me as she leaned forward and stroked my cheek as I came down from my pleasure high. I could make out “good boy” and “So beautiful”, but beyond that I was incapable of focusing on what she was saying. My orgasm had been so intense it took several minutes for me to regain myself.

I begged Mistress to allow me to pleasure her. She told me before how turned on she gets watching me pleasure myself. She denied my request and told me to get back to my chores. She was going out for the afternoon and she couldn’t take me with her. Master Gabriel only wanted her. I bet he does. I felt my jealous start to bubble up inside, but with one stroke of her hand to my cheek and that look of love on her face I instantly calm down. I could feel how much she adored me and I love the feeling of safety and warmth it gave me.

I watched her walk out the door and couldn’t help but wonder what Master Gabriel wanted from my Mistress.

No comments: