Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tram Entry

Mistress dressed me carefully for the party. Admittedly, I wasn’t wearing anything that complicated, yet she still took her time. Her hands caressed every part of my body. The care, the tenderness…I felt so special at that moment. When she finished dressing me she stepped back and let her eyes devour me. My cock ached and all I wanted to do was to beg her to allow me to touch her.

She told me to wait right where I was as she went to get dressed. It seemed like forever that I stood there, but it was well worth the wait. My God, did she look amazing. She looked like she was going to a really fancy affair and the contrast between our outfits was arousing to say the less. She told me she was already proud of me and it didn’t matter what the other dominants said. I love her smile, hell I live for that smile.

I have to admit most of the party was a blur. I was so focused on being a good submissive for my Mistress that I didn’t really noticed the other guests too much. Mistress seemed almost nervous when Master Gabriel came over. In fact, I swore I felt my leash tremble a little and I could see how hard she gripped my leash. The way Gabriel…I mean Master Gabriel, Mistress gets really angry if I forget to address Master Gabriel properly, the way he looked at her still bugs the hell out of me. I won’t let it bother me tonight. Mistress talked with him for a little while, then she removed my leash and told me to go to Master Alex and Lucian. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she followed Master Gabriel.

I told Master Alex that Mistress wanted me to stay with him for a little while. Lucian was gracious as always. He is such a sweet man. I watched Master Alex as he talked with the other dominants. He doesn’t act like the rest of the dominants. It is blatantly obvious that he doesn’t really give a shit what the other dominants thought about him. Master Alex took me and Lucian up to the second story of Master Gabriel’s home. We went into one of the unoccupied rooms. The second the door closed Master Alex latched onto Lucian and kissed him with such passion it made my cock hard. I don’t usually get aroused watching two men making out, but whoo, the way Master Alex kissed Lucian and the way Lucian mewed was amazing. I started to feel like the third wheel so I knelt down at the back of the room. I couldn’t leave, because my Mistress told me to stay with Master Alex. Sensing my discomfort, Lucian whispered something to Master Alex. I was stunned when Master Alex told me that I could join in if I wanted to. I didn’t know what to say or do. Alex just laughed and swatted Lucian on the ass. He told Lucian to kneel down beside me. As Lucian did Mistress came into the room. She seemed kind of flustered. She walked over to me and gently caressed my face. Alex asked her what Master Gabriel wanted. My heart stopped when she said he wanted to show her a new male submissive. She commented on how big this male was and that she was surprised that such a man wanted to be a submissive and not a dominant. She said this Michael had a very commanding presence about him. Alex made some comment about Mistress wanting to dominant such a strong man. Mistress just chuckled, but I could see that she found such a prospect intriguing. Who the hell was this Michael and why did Master Gabriel show him to her? I was a little relieved to hear her tell Alex that Master Gabriel was showing off this Michael to everyone. My relief was short lived when I watched Mistress latch onto to Alex. I heard Lucian gasp a little too. No doubt he was just as surprised as I was. Alex lifted Mistress up and carried her to the bed. The way she pawed at his clothes, that look of lust in her eyes…damn I was having trouble containing my jealousy. If Mistress wanted to fuck I was here and she knew I was always ready for her. Just when I thought I couldn’t stand it any longer I felt Lucian grab my hand. I looked over at the pretty man.

“Enjoy watching them,” he whispered.

He was turned on watching his Master fucking my Mistress. There was no jealousy only delight in watching his Master’s pleasure. I looked at it with Lucian’s eyes, watching my Mistress’ pleasure did arouse me. I felt the jealousy start to fade. I squeezed Lucian’s hand back, silently thanking him.

Just as Mistress climaxed, Master Raven came into the room. He didn’t look too happy that Alex was with Mistress. I felt his eyes on me and Lucian. I watched Lucian bow his head then I quickly did the same. Raven quickly looked over to Alex and Mistress when Alex roared out his orgasm. Master Raven was not happy and once Mistress and Alex got dressed Raven asked Mistress to leave him and Alex alone. Mistress of course did as he asked. She placed her leash on my collar then she left the room. She waited by the door. I heard Raven yelling at Alex, something about Master Gabriel was all I could make out. Mistress said nothing as we walked down the stairs.

A stern-looking woman with two sissy boy submissives stopped Mistress at the bottom of the stairs. It was more than obvious that she wanted to start trouble. I knelt down beside Mistress. The second this Mistress Geneva went to pet me Mistress slapped her hand away. Mistress told her not to ever touch me. Geneva called Mistress, Master Gabriel’s little whore, and I quickly rose to my feet. No one calls my Mistress a whore. Mistress signaled for me to stop. Before Mistress could say anything in response Geneva looked pale as a ghost. I looked over to see what invoked such a response from that bitch. Master Gabriel had heard what she said and he looked pissed. He slowly walked over and slapped Geneva hard in the face, saying she was lucky that he didn’t just throw her ass out. Geneva babbled something about Mistress being with Alex, this only future pissed off Gabriel. He told Geneva to get out of his sight, then he turned to Mistress and apologized for Geneva’s behavior. He caressed Mistress’ cheek then walked away. I could see that he was still very angry, but I had a feeling it was more over the fact Alex had been with Mistress then any other thing.

Mistress and I left the party. When we arrived home she wanted me to sleep in her bed. She snuggled against me without saying a word. I didn’t press the matter. I simply held her close to me.

No comments: