Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tram’s Entry

Mistress left earlier today. She would only say she was going to Master Alex’s house. I don’t understand why she didn’t want me to accompany her. I usually did when she went over to Master Alex’s home.

I waited impatiently for her to return. I wanted to be with my Mistress. My body craved hers. I wanted to convince her to let me touch her today. Just thinking about touching her, loving her…damn my body aches. I know there is no guarantee that Mistress will let me touch her, but I was going to try my best to earn the right to.

After what seemed like an eternity she came home. She walked a little stiffly and when I asked if she was okay she just told me to go down to the playroom and lean over the whipping bench. I love it when Mistress whips me. Sometimes she will just spank me when I’m leaning over the whipping bench. Either way, I was in a hurry to find out which she was going to do.

After a few moments she came down to the playroom. She secured me to the bench and showed me the flogger. I have never been flogged before and I was rather nervous. She reassured me that she would stop if this was too much for me. I instantly relaxed. She began flogging me in a steady rhythm. It was painful, but nothing I couldn’t endure. She told me how beautiful I looked right now, how sexy I made her feel, what a good boy I was. Her words repeated in my mind as she picked up the pace of the flogging. The pain was starting to get too much for me, then…I don’t know how I did this, but I went above the pain and into some sort of high. I wasn’t aware when she stopped flogging me. The next thing I knew Mistress was in front of me gently stroking my face, lavishing kisses over my face. That look on her face, oh my God, that look, it made me feel so pleased, so proud. When she nuzzled her face against mine and told me I was hers all hers, my heart lept.

Mistress allowed me to sleep in her bed. When she fell asleep I just laid there looking at her. I saw her wince when she rolled on her back. She quickly rolled to the other side that is when I saw the bruises on her back. I quickly woke her up and asked her who did this to her. My blood boiled at the mere thought of someone hurting my Mistress like this. She sat up and softly told me to calm down. She explained how she had Master Alex flog her, so that she would know what it felt like. I asked why in the world she would want to do that. She replied “for you, my submissive.” I didn’t know what to say until she explained that she wanted to know what it felt like so she wouldn’t hurt me with the flogger that she wanted to know the pain I would feel. Then she told me to go back to sleep and to not think about it anymore. But how could I not think about it. She endure the pain of Master Alex’s flogger, and judging by the bruising on her back he didn’t hold back any. A part of me wanted to rush over to Master Alex’s house and beat the shit out of him for hurting my Mistress. However, I knew I couldn’t do that. She had asked him to do that to her. I lay back down and just looked at her. In this moment I knew she was the one I wanted, the one I wanted to serve, to love and cherish forever.

No comments: