Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mistress Entry

Tram’s getting all wound up about Master Gabriel Valentine’s Day party that is coming up in about a week. I have to admit I’m a little bit nervous about the party myself. It will be the first time the other dominants see me with Tram. I’m not worried about how Tram does. I know he will make me so proud. I just hope I can make Tram be proud to be my submissive. Even about this, whatever happens, happens and that is all to it. Besides Master Gabriel told me he can’t wait to show me off. It was kind of an odd thing for him to say, but I think he was trying to make me feel at little more at ease.

Yesterday, I went over to Alex’s house. I wanted to use a new flogger on Tram and since I have never experienced a flogger before I wanted Alex to use it on me before I used it on Tram. The damn thing hurt like hell, but it made such a delicious whomp noise. When Alex was done flogging me he gently covered me with his body, being ever so careful not to touch the tender skin on my back. He whispered gently to me, asking me over and over if he had hurt me, then he whispered comforting words to me as he gently caressed my hair. I felt very safe and cherished. This is exactly how I want Tram to feel when I let him experience a flogger. I was surprised to see that Master Raven had shown up sometime during my flogging. I felt a little awkward having been just flogged by Alex. Raven was very gracious and quickly made me feel at ease. Alex’s submissive showed me out. I could see the way Alex looked at Raven. It was quite obvious that Alex stilled loved his former Master.

When I got home I chained Tram over the whipping bench. The whipping bench always reminded me of one of those church pews that had the prayer rail in front of it. Anyways, I was still very sore from my flogging, but I couldn’t wait to see how Tram would react to the flogger. He readied himself and a hit him with the flogger. I kept my strokes light at first and slowly increased the intensity. Granted, there was no way I was going to be able to flog Tram with the same strength Alex had just flogged me, but I figured I would be able to flog Tram longer and get the same effect. I was so right. My beautiful Tram loved what I was doing to him. His muscles clinched, his breath quickened, and the way he kept shifting himself I knew his cock was rock hard. I walked around front and looked at his face. He was somewhere else, high on this experience. The pride that filled me was indescribable as I watched my beautiful submissive fly.

No comments: