Friday, January 9, 2009

Tram’s entry

Mistress seems a bit distracted lately. I know it has only been a few weeks that we have been together… I might be reading too much into this. She has asked me to tell her what I need and I have yet to answer her, because honestly I never really thought about it. I just want to serve my Mistress. That’s all I want to think about now. I hope she understands.

She has been wonderful about working around my job. The office she had setup for me to work is perfect and she always makes sure I have enough time to complete my work.
I can’t help but feel a little scared. Mistress is perfect so far. You know what they say when something is too good to be true then it is usually not true. I find myself already becoming attached to her. Stupid, I know, but I can’t help myself. I don’t want to think too far into the future. I want to focus on the here and now.
I think I’m getting all melancholy because Lucian, Master Alex’s submissive is staying with us for a few days. Don’t get me wrong I like Lucian, he is a really nice guy, it just that the poor guy is going through hell right now. His Master needs time to think about something. I would be really worried if Mistress just dropped me off with the only explanation is that she needed to think. I will keep Lucian busy so that he can take his mind off it. Besides, Mistress wants me to get to know Lucian. She wants to see me and him together when I’m ready for it. Lucian is a very pretty guy, but that’s the problem he is a guy. I have never been with a guy sexually before. Mistress loves watching two guys having sex. I will do this for her, but not right now.

However, right now I must try and help Lucian get through these next two days. Poor guy, I would hate to be in his place right now.

No comments: