Friday, January 9, 2009

Mistress Entry

Tram’s training is going smoother than I thought. He is so eager to please me. Yet, what I need is for him to tell me how to please him. It’s easy to tie him up, spank him, pleasure him, but is this enough? Maybe I’m expecting too much. I think he is throwing himself into this role of being submissive, perhaps this is what he needs right now.

I was surprised to see Alex today, even more so when he asked me to watch his submissive Leon for a few days while he sorted his feelings out about Raven. Poor Alex, any fool could see how much he loves Raven. I remember when we trained together he was so brokenhearted over not being with Raven anymore.

Of course I agreed to watch Leon for him. I would pretty much do anything Alex asks me to do. He was such a big help to me during my training. Another thing about Alex is that he has such a unique view of this lifestyle he was Raven’s submissive, now he is Lucian’s Master. I didn’t think a person could be both a submissive and dominant. I always thought it could only go one way. It shows how naive I am about this lifestyle.

No comments: