Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oct 23 Submissive Tram

Mistress has provided a nice room for me, though I am disappointed that I won't be sleeping in her room. I understand earning the right to sleep with her in her bed, but she could have made me sleep on the floor beside her bed. Or even better chain me to the floor.

She is so petite and pretty. The thought of seeing a cane or crop in her delicate hands is very exciting. I was expecting someone way different, especially, when Master Gabriel told me that Mistress was forty years old. He said that she could wield a whip pretty darn good. Images of a masculine-looking woman popped into my head for some reason. When I saw her, I couldn't speak. I guess I was totally thrown off by her appearance. She wore, I guess you would call it, a business dress. Her hair is a pretty chocolate color and hangs to about her shoulders. When I was allowed to look at her full on, I got to see her pretty blue eyes. I expected her voice to be raspy, but it's so soft and gentle. Needless to say I'm pleasantly surprised by my new Mistress' appearance. It was a thrill to see she was totally different that what I expected. I know that sounds strange.

She laid out some rules, none of which were unreasonable. The one I liked the best was that she wanted us to talk openly at least once a week. During this time I could say whatever I wanted to her without fear of punishment. She wants to get to know me. To know what I want from this journey. I wasn't expecting that either.

This journal is her idea, and I think it's a good one. I just hope that I can be the submissive she needs. I already got a feeling she is the Mistress, I longed for, God, I hope I'm right about that. We have a year together. That is the contract we signed. One year to see if we are right for each other. I can't wait to find out if we are.

No comments: