Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oct 23 Mistress Delilah

Alex came over to my house and brought Tram with him. I heard the car pull up, and I could see Alex walking up to the door. He had his usual warm smile for me. Then he stepped aside and there was an average-sized man who looked to be in his mid-thirties. His body was well toned and from what I could see of his face, since he was busy looking at the floor, he was rather handsome in a boyish kind of way.

Alex introduced me to Tram. Tram said nothing and simply bowed. I invited Alex in for coffee. He told Tram to fetch some coffee for us. When Tram came back in he set the coffee cups in front of us, then he went to his knees beside me. It was the most erotic sight.

Alex didn't stay long and told us to enjoy getting to know each other. To be honest, I didn't know what to do at first. Sure, I was trained by Gabriel to be a Mistress; however, training and actually doing are two different things.

The first thing I did was to have Tram look at me. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of golden brown. I could see that he was just as nervous as I was. I told him that we would take it slow at first so that I may get to know him. He looked surprised, yet relieved by this.

I asked if he knew how to cook, was he good with house work, and if he was a pain slut. Though I don't mind tolling out pain I didn't really want someone who only needed pain all the time.

He said he was well-trained in everything dealing with a house, and that he wasn't a pain slut. However, he did enjoy receiving pain sometimes.

When I asked him who trained him, I was genuinely surprised to hear it was Master Gabriel that trained him at first then he went to Master Raven's home for a few weeks to refine that training. I asked him when he went to Raven's home. It was the same time I began training with Gabriel.

I took a deep breath to center myself. I had made a list of things I wanted my submissive to do. Rules are very important to a submissive. It keeps them centered. I went about telling Tram the rules. That he is to keep the house clean and prepare the meals. He is to kneel beside me when I signal for him to do so, but otherwise when he comes to attention, he is to stand up straight with his hands behind his back. To simplify, I told him that the standing position was the second position and that kneeling is the first. The third position was presenting himself to me, this entailed him coming to his hands and knees. He is always to be naked in the third position. He is to show respect to me at all times. He is not to question me, unless he has a real concern. Safe words were a most. Gabriel said the easiest to remember was red light. So this is the safe words I gave to Tram to use. Any infraction of the rules will earn him a spanking. The amount of strokes depends on the infraction.

I didn't want to overwhelm him too much. So I left it at that. He seemed to understand rather well. I showed him his room and told him if he was well behaved that he would earn the right to sleep in my bed. Then I left him to get settled in.

I told him to write down his thoughts about our journey together. He is to post this on my journal. I will make it so that we can't read what the other has written, by simply posting to the journal by text message. He seemed to like this idea.

No comments: