Monday, February 9, 2009

Tram’s entry

Today me and Mistress went to this mandatory meeting that Master Gabriel was having at the club. Mistress had no idea what this meeting was about. I sure didn’t either. The only thing we knew it was called the ‘the exit’ meeting. What in the world was that suppose to mean?

When we arrived there was a strange vibe to the room. The looks on everyone’s face almost seemed ominous. Alex came over and greeted Mistress and led us over to his table. Master Raven and a Master James were already sitting there. Alex explained to Mistress what this meeting was for. My heart stopped. This meeting was for dominants and submissives to be released from their contracts if one or the other wasn’t happy. I felt Mistress’ hand stroke my hair. I looked up and became instantly relieved. She told me without saying a word she had no intention on letting me go. I could see she had the same worry I did. I reached up and grabbed her hand and gently kissed it and said “My Mistress”. I could feel her instantly relax. Leaving our contract never occurred to me. In fact, I’m hoping to become her permit submissive or whatever Master Gabriel calls it. Still, I passed this test and Mistress was happy with me so far, but would she collar me at the end of this year? I would love nothing more than to wear her collar. She is the Mistress I want, hell she is what I need. I already decided, though I would never tell Mistress this, if she didn’t collar me I would not pursue this lifestyle. How could I? No Mistress could ever live up to her.

Master Gabriel asked Mistress to watch that submissive Michael for a little while. Mistress, of course, agreed right away. I have to admit I did feel a little jealous. I don’t want another man kneeling beside my Mistress. Especially since that lost look Michael’s face had suddenly disappeared as he knelt there by Mistress. Fortunately, Master Gabriel came back in a short while and took Michael away with him.

When the meeting started I couldn’t help but to feel sorry for the ones who were breaking their contracts. Master James broke his contract with his female submissive. Her crying bothered me, yet, I was grateful that my Mistress was pleased enough with me to stay in our contract. Mistress didn’t want to stay and we left right after the breaking of the contracts. I was glad we did. She said very little and only wanted me to sleep with her. Again, I was grateful for this. I just wanted to hold her.

No comments: