Monday, February 9, 2009

Mistress Entry.

I am a bit annoyed that Master Gabriel didn’t tell me about the “the exit” meeting. I was totally shocked when Alex explained to me what it was. I tried to hide my shock. I reached down and stroke Tram’s hair reassuring him that I had no intention of breaking our contract. Then I realized what if Tram wanted out. He must have sensed what I was feeling because he kissed my hand a purred “My Mistress”. I never really thought about Tram not being happy in our relationship. This sent a flood of doubt. I really needed to think this over. Tram seemed happy, but so did so many other couples who had ended their contract today.

Master Gabriel left that submissive Michael with me. That Michael is so big and yet I had no fear of him at all. I should have paid a little attention to him, but my mind was on Tram. Relieved, yet full of doubt about the progress of our relationship. Did Tram need a sterner Mistress? I tend to be a bit on the gentle side. I see how most of the Mistress treat their submissive, to me, seems like borderline cruelty. Yet, their submissives seemed to adore them anyways. If Tram needed a sterner Mistress I wouldn’t be able to give him that. It’s just not me.

Before I knew it Master Gabriela came and took Michael back. Shortly afterwards the ending of the contracts began. Master James broke his contract with his submissive. I looked around and saw the sadness in whoever was being left behind. When it was all over I had to leave. I couldn’t stand being here any longer. Tram seemed pleased with this and we hurried home.

I needed to think, to reevaluate what I was giving Tram. I so want him to be happy and content. I needed him beside me, so we went up to my bed and just lay in each other’s arms. I wondered if Tram was thinking about today’s events, judging by the way he was holding me so tightly I think he was.

No comments: