Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mistress Entry
This will be a very lonely day. Tram has gone with the other submissive to Master Gabriel’s house. Tram needs time to think about tomorrow and the collaring ceremony.

I have already decided to give Tram my collar. I had it made just for him a week ago. My only fear is that he will reject me. That somewhere during this year I didn’t give him what he needed. My naivety might have been too much for him. I felt like I was stumbling around in the dark through a lot of this year. I tried to be the best Mistress I could for him. God, I hoped I have proved to him just how much his submission means to me. It’s thanks to him that I know without a doubt that this is what I was meant to be. It’s thanks to his patient that I was able to hone my skills. It was because of the warmth he gave me that I was able to grow as I have.

Tram, I will not worry about tomorrow. Somehow, I know in my heart that you will accept my collar. I love you my submissive. Thank you for taking this journey with me. And hopefully, this journey has just begun.

No comments: