Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mistress’ Entry

I had such a fun morning with Tram. All I wanted to do was kiss him and feel him next to me. I know my sweet submissive must have been aching with need after our make out session, but I wanted to make him wait for release. Sometimes, delaying release made it all the sweeter. I let him wait for about a half hour than watched as he pleasured himself. Damn, that man looks so fucking hot when he does that. I told him to make it last for at least ten minutes and like a good submissive he obeyed completely. I about came watching his cum shooting out of his cock. He begged me to allow him to pleasure me and I was tempted, I was so turned on by watching him. However, I had no time. I had to meet with Master Gabriel.

I left Tram to go about his chores and I headed to Master Gabriel’s home. His pretty submissive showed me to the waiting room. I saw Alex sitting there. I have to admit I was surprised to see him. As usual he smiled a most charming smile at me and just said that he thought that we might be in trouble.

After a moment Master Gabriel came into the room. He asked me to keep silent as he spoke with Alex. Master Gabriel asked him all sorts of questions about Raven and at the end of the barrage of questions he said to Alex, “Love Raven if you must, but leave what’s mine alone.” I was total confused by this, but Alex seemed to know what Master Gabriel was saying. Alex seemed angry when Master Gabriel dismissed him with a simple gesture of his hand.

I watched Alex leave then felt the heat of Master Gabriel’s gaze. I looked over and became almost paralyzed by the intensity of his gaze. He told me I looked very beautiful today and finally freed me of his intense gaze. I asked him why he asked me to come over and all he said was that he wanted my company. However, I felt there was more to this, but I didn’t want to pursue what that was.

I spent a pleasant afternoon with Master Gabriel. He talked about that submissive Michael. He also spoke about the changes he wanted to make to the club and wanted my opinion. Can you imagine a man like that wanting my opinion. I really didn’t know what to say. He looked at me and smile, then thank me for allowing him to bounce a few ideas off me. He walked me to the door. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he only kissed the top of my head. On the drive home I tried to sort out this afternoon. There was something going on that I didn’t know about. One thing was for sure Alex had to know. Once I got home and after I greeted Tram, I went to my office and called Alex. I asked him what Gabriel meant by what he said to Alex.
“You are what is his,” Alex said. He went on to say that Master Gabriel was angry about us fucking. And that he almost got thrown out of the club, but Raven stopped that from happening.

After I got off the phone with Alex I went to find Tram. Alex had to be wrong about Master Gabriel.

No comments: